So here’s a quick quiz: imagine something has gone wrong with the cooling system in your house. What comes to mind right away? Is it…
- One of the fans broke down
- An electric circuit broke
- The thermostat is on the fritz
- The system is just getting too old to handle the heat
- The ducts of the ventilation system are leaking
We would guess that your answer was probably… well, probably not “5.” Unless you read the title of this post carefully. But if you didn’t already know the subject of this post, be honest: would you have picked “5”?